Mindjet MindManager for Mac 12.1.177
PerlEdit is a simple, easy-to-use text editor to edit Perl source code, write scripts, and debug Perl programs.
PerlEdit is a fast and lightweight text editor with a SourceCodeViewer view. It includes a powerful perl debugger.
– Simple and easy to use.
– Powerful debugger.
– Syntax highlighting of Perl code.
– FileManager (for FTP, S3, and Google Docs)
– Generate and regenerate test files.
– Built-in Cucumber Interpreter.
– Built-in Katacoda Interpreter.
– Built-in Projectile Interpreter.
– Built-in Cuckoo-Sandbox Interpreter.
– Built-in Cuckoo Sandbox Interpreter.
– Built-in HTTPFetcher Interpreter.
– Built-in WWW-Request Interpreter.
– Built-in Invisia Interpreter.
– Built-in Invisia Search Interpreter.
– Built-in Invisia Suggest Interpreter.
– Built-in Invisia Markdown Interpreter.
– Built-in Invisia Wiki Interpreter.
– Built-in Invisia Sphinx Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP API Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP DNS Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP DNS Recursive Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP BGP Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP DHCP Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP DHCP All Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP Dump Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP Dump Dns Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP Dump Tcp Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP Dump Udp Interpreter.
– Built-in Net::IP Dump Netmask Interpreter.
– Built-in Net:: eea19f52d2
This program is not supported anymore, but it can still be downloaded and used with the limitations mentioned on this page.
AceClock XP is a software application which displays a digital clock on the desktop and supports various skins, alarms, to-do lists and other useful features.
Upon initialization, AceClock XP’s features can be accessed from the system tray area. Aside from the current time in digital format, the tool also shows the current date, along with a frame which resembles a sticky note (allowing you to write text).
So, you can schedule multiple alarms (e.g. enable sounds, add captions), access a calendar, or adjust the time and date (e.g. via the Internet or Control Panel).
On top of that, you can set up a quick reminder to be triggered once or on a recurring basis (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly), create birthday lists, attach the main frame to the mouse cursor or lock its position, as well as disable AceClock XP from staying on top of other windows, just to name a few.
A wide range of configuration settings are available through the Options screen. For instance, you can make AceClock XP automatically run at system startup and to ask for configuration when deleting tasks, make the tooltip transparent, switch to a different timezone, as well as alter the default sounds and select custom files from the hard drive.
The tool has a good response time to key strokes and mouse commands, supports keyboard shortcuts and includes two user modes – basic and advanced, thus allowing both beginner and skilled users to work with its features.
It includes help documentation and requires a very low quantity of CPU and system memory. We have not come across any issues throughout our testing; AceClock XP did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs. Thanks to its intuitive layout and long list of customization options, this app should please users of any level of experience.
AceClock XP Requirements:
This product has been tested and confirmed to be compatible with the following systems:
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows Vista SP2 64-bit
Windows XP 64-bit
Windows 2000 32-bit
Windows 2000 64-bit
Windows 98 32-bit
Windows 98 64-bit
Windows ME 32-bit
Windows ME 64-bit
Windows NT 4.0 32-bit
Windows NT 4.